Tarat(Eriond)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarat

Authority : 0

PostSubject: Tarat(Eriond)   Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:13 am

Nation Name:Tarat

Ruler Name:Eriond

Link to Nation:http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=568811

Nation Strength:Curenntly 1,382.000

Nation Colour:Maroon Team

Past three alliances? (if possible):/
What is your prior CN experience?no experience, newbie started game few hours ago.

If Yes have you ever been ZI-ed or been on a ZI/PZI list:/

Do you know and accept that you may not start any wars without official permission?: Yes i accept

Do you understand that you must stay active on the Forums and the IRC channel to stay as part of the alliance? Yes i understand

How did you find out about Cybernations?: Wikipedia while looking for goverment type games.

How did you find out about TOS/Who recruited you?: Quen send me message welcoming ingame,as convo was going asked if i want to join alliance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Hanson

Authority : 2

PostSubject: Re: Tarat(Eriond)   Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:23 am

What ho!

Howdy tarat, We take this time to ask new members a few questions just to get to know them better. As we do try and participate as a tightly nit group.

What country are you from?

What do you do outside of CN/The Computer?

Tell us something about yourself?

Thanks Much,
Jacob

Friends > Infra :v

Of Course I named my nukes...
Saint Anthony Hope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tarat

PostSubject: Re: Tarat(Eriond)   Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:54 am

Hello Jakob. I am Alexandar from Serbia.22 years old finished high school for sales.No working for now but that can change soon. Outside of CN i play pc offline games and some online games.Outside Pc i play basketball sometimes, love to watch sports live or on tv.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karagos

Authority : 5

PostSubject: Re: Tarat(Eriond)   Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:06 pm

Thanks for applying Tarat!

I am attending university in the United States, also for sales! (and marketing). Good luck on the job hunt!

What PC games do you play most? I too love watching live sports, my US football team has a championship game tonight!

Before you make any big decisions in regards to your new nation, be sure to read this guide.

If that link doesn't work, copy and paste this:
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/843-nation-building-guide/

This will tell you how to set up your new government, and can be used to decide what to buy and when!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tarat

PostSubject: Re: Tarat(Eriond)   Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Thanks for guide Karagos, it helped me alot.. Oh nice to find more sales people here:). From pc games i play online league of angels and also started ars regendy now in same time when i start cyber nations.From offline i play victoria, crusader kings 1 and star wars of old republic, as my pc is very old.Good luck to ur team to win tonight.Abut sports i am mostly on football(but thats soccer at ur country) and basketball.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Hanson

Authority : 2

PostSubject: Re: Tarat(Eriond)   Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:13 pm

I also work in sales, I grew up in sales. My parents where small business owners, while I now manage a small surf shop and my own business.

Knights of the old republic is a personal favorite Wink

Also check out this internal guide on nation building: (and our guide area)
http://orderofsileo.forumotion.com/t9-nation-building-101

I've also masked you as a citizen of the order, We will help you grow your nation as a full member of the alliance! I recommend checking out the forums and letting us know if we can help you with anything.

Jacob

Friends > Infra :v

Of Course I named my nukes...
Saint Anthony Hope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarat(Eriond)   

Back to top Go down

Tarat(Eriond)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1