The Order of Sileo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of Sileo

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Triple Entente Diplomacy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBoss0567

Authority : 0

The Triple Entente Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: The Triple Entente Diplomacy   The Triple Entente Diplomacy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:47 pm

Name of Alliance: The Triple Entente
Link to Alliance forums: N/A. Alliance is run through announcements/e-mail.
IRC Channel: See Above
Colour Sphere: Blue (soon to be yellow)
What is your opinion on TOS?: Here to discuss inter alliance tech deals
Position Within Alliance?: Premier (2nd in command)
Are you Requesting an Embassy?: If possible, yes.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Hanson

Jacob Hanson

Authority : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Triple Entente Diplomacy   The Triple Entente Diplomacy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:36 pm

Welcome! Ill get your embassy and masking done in one second. How long have you guys been around for?
Back to top Go down
TheBoss0567

PostSubject: Re: The Triple Entente Diplomacy   The Triple Entente Diplomacy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:41 pm

Only about a week before Christmas. We're a new alliance, and currently looking to get our members up and running so we can grow larger. We have a whole charter layer out, which I won't get into right now, as it'll take forever.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Hanson

Jacob Hanson

PostSubject: Re: The Triple Entente Diplomacy   The Triple Entente Diplomacy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:43 pm

TheBoss0567 wrote:
Only about a week before Christmas. We're a new alliance, and currently looking to get our members up and running so we can grow larger. We have a whole charter layer out, which I won't get into right now, as it'll take forever.
Feel free to drop stuff in your embassy your mask should be done now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheBoss0567

PostSubject: Re: The Triple Entente Diplomacy   The Triple Entente Diplomacy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:46 pm

Jacob Hanson wrote:
TheBoss0567 wrote:
Feel free to drop stuff in your embassy your mask should be done now Very Happy

So is there a new thread we'll be using or just this one? Sorry to sound ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Hanson

Jacob Hanson

PostSubject: Re: The Triple Entente Diplomacy   The Triple Entente Diplomacy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:48 pm

Not a problem, Its just a private place for us to chit chat. Its a new forum located here: https://orderofsileo.forumotion.com/f24-the-triple-entente
Back to top Go down
TheBoss0567

PostSubject: Re: The Triple Entente Diplomacy   The Triple Entente Diplomacy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:49 pm

Jacob Hanson wrote:
Not a problem, Its just a private place for us to chit chat. Its a new forum located here: https://orderofsileo.forumotion.com/f24-the-triple-entente

Awesome. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Triple Entente Diplomacy   The Triple Entente Diplomacy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Triple Entente Diplomacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order of Sileo :: Diplomatic Processing-
Jump to: