The Order of Sileo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of Sileo

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saoirse Salutations!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jose Rodriguez III

Authority : 0

Saoirse Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Saoirse Salutations!   Saoirse Salutations! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Name of Alliance: Saoirse
Link to Alliance forums: http://saoirse.invisionconnect.com/
IRC Channel: #Saoirse
Colour Sphere: Orange
What is your opinion on TOS?: We're hoping to build a positive relationship Smile
Position Within Alliance?: Secretary of Diplomatic Affairs
Are you Requesting an Embassy?: Private if possible please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Hanson

Jacob Hanson

Authority : 2

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse Salutations!   Saoirse Salutations! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:24 pm

Howdy Jose, Ill get you masked and your embassy made up here in a minute. Have you guys been able to avoid this war? I know you guys are on the smaller scale.
Back to top Go down
Jose Rodriguez III

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse Salutations!   Saoirse Salutations! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Yes we have Jacob. There was a risk for us, but we cleared that hurdle. We had to stop trading and dealing with our protectors to do so, but hopefully the war ends soon so all can resume normality.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Hanson

Jacob Hanson

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse Salutations!   Saoirse Salutations! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:44 pm

Jose Rodriguez III wrote:
Yes we have Jacob. There was a risk for us, but we cleared that hurdle. We had to stop trading and dealing with our protectors to do so, but hopefully the war ends soon so all can resume normality.

Yeah I understand that completely, we just had a full scale war due to that fact on our previous AA TCSS. They where pissed when we fought back.

Who are you guys protected by?
Back to top Go down
Jose Rodriguez III

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse Salutations!   Saoirse Salutations! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:47 pm

Jacob Hanson wrote:

Yeah I understand that completely, we just had a full scale war due to that fact on our previous AA TCSS. They where pissed when we fought back.

Who are you guys protected by?

Currently our protectors are R&R and Atlas. Atlas is at peace but rebuilding, and R&R is still in it. We've received hopeful signs of a closing to the war so we're eager to get back to growth and proper communication.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Hanson

Jacob Hanson

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse Salutations!   Saoirse Salutations! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:22 am

Excellent. Have you guys been able to sell tech to anyone through this conflict?

Also your embassy has been set up(sorry I butchered your name, Im at work): https://orderofsileo.forumotion.com/f25-saoirse
Back to top Go down
Jose Rodriguez III

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse Salutations!   Saoirse Salutations! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:27 am

Jacob Hanson wrote:
Excellent. Have you guys been able to sell tech to anyone through this conflict?

Also your embassy has been set up(sorry I butchered your name, Im at work): https://orderofsileo.forumotion.com/f25-saoirse

Yea, We've been selling tech to the GPA and GC to get by. It is better than nothing truthfully, and the link is appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse Salutations!   Saoirse Salutations! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saoirse Salutations!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order of Sileo :: Diplomatic Processing-
Jump to: